The Firehouse Grill & Brewery is closed Wednesday May 20th due to weather. Indoor dining (and patio) will begin on Thursday May 21st.
We've made the following changes:
- Wednesday May 20: Closed ; Thursday May 21: OPEN!!!!
- Our tables are 8 feet apart and we are able to seat groups of 10 or less.
- All of our staff members will be wearing masks. Patrons are welcome to wear masks, though we understand it may not be practical to consume food or beverages with a mask on.
- We'll be using disposable paper menus. We have limited our menu to the most popular items.
- We are offering online and phone To-Go Orders starting May 21.
- Our staff is in full compliance with the Board of Health's new hand sanitizer, glove, and commercial grade cleansing regulations. We will do everything in our power to keep our guests and staff safe.
- If you have questions, call us at 513-733-3473 (starting May 21)
Our Beer has been in the news!
Beer Blogger Gnarly Gnome: https://www.thegnarlygnome.com/2020/01/the-firehouse-grill-brewery-plans-their-grand-opening/
Plan your next event at Firehouse Grill!
Call our Event Director Julie at 513-733-3473 now to book one of our private rooms.
View a Virtual Tour of Firehouse Grill Event Rooms: https://youtu.be/pimnWKxJSGQ